Monday, November 24, 2008

November DT layouts

Tonight, in between watching Prison Break and doing laundry...i finally got the opportunity to work on some layouts.  I love love love this Chatterbox paper and those stitched felt pieces that came with the kit.  Absolutely scrumptious and so pretty to work with!  I have enough felt to make one more layout, which I think i'll make tomorrow night. 

My son has not been feeling well.  He's had a really stiff neck, severe headaches and sore throat for 3 days.  This morning he woke up and had a droopy eye lid.  I rushed him to the clinic and the doctor told me to treat the symptoms.. cold for the eyes, and pain meds for the neck.  I'm a little concerned though - so please think good thoughts for him and if you pray, please do that too!  Thanks.





P.S.   Please don't forget to join us for our BLACK FRIDAY MINI crop!  It's gonna be so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages. I love Chatterbox!! Make sure if your son doesn't feel better soon to get him checked out again. The stiff neck bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Me too Lisa!! Of course doc said if he gets a high fever to bring him back. I'm watching him like a hawk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin