I wanted to make this special post as a shout out to Stephanie Vaughn of ScrapSketch. When I approached her earlier about making a sketch for the Life Preserver’s Dare to Be Inspired Crop she, (without hesitation) stepped up to the plate. She so generously created this sketch for us.
AND as always, the Design Team at Life Preservers really cranked out the awesome pages using this sketch!! Check out these fabulous designs created by LP Design Team.
A big huge thanks again to Stephanie for making this sketch for us at Life Preserver’s. Please take a minute to visit ScrapSketch. You’ll totally be inspired – her sketches are ROCKSTAR!!!
To check out more designs made this with sketch please visit Life Preserver’s Scrapbook club Message Board and Search for ‘Early Bird Challenge’ under the ALL DAY CROP/Dare to be Inspired Forum.
What a load of fantastic layouts! I especially love Melissa's "to infinity and beyond" as I have a boy who lived for Buzz a couple of years ago and now a daughter who thinks he's too cool (both Buzz and her big brother!). I have never had the pleasure of visiting you & your blog before, but am so glad I did! :>
ReplyDeleteStephanie totally Rocks!! I will be checking out her other sketches too. I loved seeing everyone's interpretation of this one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your hard work on the Crop and in getting us the sketch. It does not go un-noticed. You my friend are a complete RockSTAR!
Thank you, Stephanie for that amazing and inspiring sketch! I just love all the different interpretations of the sketch!
ReplyDeleteSandra, thanks so much for making the crop a huge success!!
Thank you for orgainzing the sketch for us, it was really fun to do....we should do that sort of thing more often and I think the others would like to see how different we all are too!
ReplyDeleteHey Sandra - As you know I think your blog ROCKS, so check out my latest blog post....http://mycozycraftycorner.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the Kreative Blogger award!!! Hope you'll play along!! It's time you updated your blog anyway!! (*wink)!! :)