I’d like to apologize for not having updated my blog in almost a month! Where does the time go?? Since my birthday, there has been alot going on in my life. I’m going through a rough time personally, so thank you all for your blanket prayers and good thoughts.
I’d like to personally thank all my friends at Life Preserver’s. I know many would think that online friends are not real, but I would beg to differ! The past two weeks, cards and gifts have been coming in the mail. Emails and personal messages wishing me well and thoughts of concern. I thank you. I truly feel blessed to be a part of such a wonderful online scrapping community. YOU really ARE REAL friends and you are all very appreciated and loved.
This month I had the wonderful opportunity to design with the Featured Kit from SEI. (Moravia). What an elegant kit with fabulous designs! I was very pleased that a couple of weeks ago my family celebrated my Daddy’s 65th birthday and we had an opportunity for a casual photo shoot. I think these ‘family’ photos went beautifully with this kit.
So…without further ado, here are my November Designs. ENJOY!
Your designs are so beautiful! I just love everything that you did with that line!!! Big hugs to you gf!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work this month, Sandra! It's amazing how you are able to pull inspiration out of a hat when you are going through a rough patch. I'm in awe of your strength!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful creations!!!! I know this therapy had to help - you are in my thoughts!!!
ReplyDeleteAlthough it may seem as if I've disappeared, I'm still here... somewhat quiet but here! There are people that you come in contact in life who touch your heart in a special way and they always stay in that place. You did that! You walked right in with your quick wit and geniune spirit at a time when I needed it most. We don't talk alot now and I'm sorry but my dear friend, you should know that you're in my thoughts constantly..... and I am worried about you! I know that when you're ready to fully reach out, you will but I still worry about you. I have been sad because I know that something just isn't right and that you're going through a rough time. I'm here; I'm thinking about you; you will be getting some "happy mail" from me soon... later than others, just because that's the way I work, lol... wouldn't be me, if it wasn't late! Love ya, girl and really miss your happy spirit and the laughter that I hear from your posts. I admit, that only you can still crank out such beauty even when things are rough, you're just good like that ;) and amazingly full of talent!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pages!! You have a great scrapping style :) and the header on your blog is no exception!
ReplyDelete