Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rockstar

A while back I got a beautiful RAK from a friend named Kristin.  It was the DCWV Rockstar Patterned Paper Pack.  I also got the Ribbon from another friend, Gabrielle.  I’ve been collecting this stuff for a while now and while I’ve used some of it up before, really needed to dig it out and get some good use out of it.

These are a few projects I’ve made for the LP Big Scrapper’s House BLUE TEAM challenge this week. 

The Rockstar Stamps were from Von.  Let’s just say these projects were made, courtesy of my ROCKSTAR Scrappy Friends at LP.  I love that place.  ;)

004 006 005 007 008004002

Please watch for sign ups at Life Preservers’ coming soon – get a chance to show someone just how ROCKSTAR they are! 

By the way, I added a playlist so you can listen to my favorite SCRAPPY music!!  If you want to turn it off, go to the bottom of this page and click the pause button.  OR TURN OFF YOUR SPEAKERS!  Hope you like it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Those Laugh out Loud cards are gorgeous with that metallic paper! I can't tell if it was printed like that, or if it's embossed. Either way, they are awesome! You are a rockstar!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin