I decided to reward myself for all the hard work I did today (washing the floors and doing laundry), with some scrapbooking. I’ve been meaning to do some hand stitching. So, I did this layout. I’m not happy with it, but it’s a start! The cardstock got all warped because i sprayed it with Glimmermist and when it dried it came out all crinkly. Anyways, here’s some of the details up close.
My favourite thing of the whole layout is the felt coaster. I picked that up at the Dollarama and knew I had to have it for a layout or project. I also made this card for my Purple and Green Colour challenge posted on the LP message board.
To find a bunch of great tutorials log on to the Life Preserver’s Message Board for a tonne of inspiration and ideas! Happy Long Weekend.
Wow, your flowers are amazing! You did a great job on the stitching!
ReplyDeleteSandra, you never cease to amaze me!! I love your gorgeous work & how it is so fun yet laid back!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love everything you create! These are just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandra,
ReplyDeleteI've been admired all your creations on your blog. You really do beautiful work! No wonder you're the dt coordinator!!! Nice job! xoxo