Monday, November 17, 2008

January Sneek Peeks!

Sorry, it's been a while since I posted anything.
Firstly, I'm so excited about the January kits being offered at Life Preservers for January. If you aren't a member, you can purchase one time kits, but seriously...with kits as awesome as this, why would you want to miss out on any of them?? Check these out.

January Featured Kit (Bo Bunny)


Alternate Kit (3 bugs)


Project Kit


And this amazing Custom Made Stamp Set (LP Exclusive)


Aren't they amazing???? I'm totally excited!!

Now...I really must get to work and work on my DT submissions and challenges for our upcoming Mini Crop on Nov. 28th. If you haven't planned on joining us, please change your plans and be there! It's going to be fun - and I think you need the scrap time. :) I'll be giving away some small raks but mostly...some awesome fun challenges!!! Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin