Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Layouts

Thursday, my LP Featured Kit arrived. Tonight, I was excited to be able to finish my layouts and use up some of this year's Halloween photos. My son dressed up as a king, but I think the white beard fooled people into thinking he was dressed up as Santa. HA...we had a few good laughs, as some of the elderly would give him candy and say, "Looks like you're ready for christmas too". One little girl, started practically crying, "SANTA!!!!" Jory was a good sport about it though, and played along when necessary.

My daughter, who is 16, dressed up like a really cute black cat. She just looks so darling with make-up on...even if it's cat eyes and fake eye-brows! ;) She didn't want to be a grunge goth witch again this year. :)

Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. Aww I was saving money hoping I could find some Haunted papers once I used up my other stack and now I'm wishing I got this one! LOL

    Cute photos and too funny about the Santa! Should have told him it was Nightmare Before Christmas and that Jack had kicked him out of the North Pole or something LOL

    Thanks for sharin your stuff :D

    Ziggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your stuff.. and so I've tagged you.. check my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Halloween layouts! great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts, great designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin