Friday, July 4, 2008

We have a winner!

Thank you for visiting my new blog! The winner of the RAK was Corry. (thank you random generator!). Please send me an email with your mailing address and i'll get that out to you early next week. My email address can be found just under my photo on the right of this post.


And on that note, i'll be spending a week with the family, so i'll be back with more scrappy goodliness in a week! CIAO!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I am new to blogging, scrappin', challenges and all of this insanely fun stuff ! I am amazed by the thoughtfulness of caring people like yourself. ENJOY you vacation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin