Thursday, January 28, 2010

Freaking’ cold!

It’s so cold here in Ontario.  Bloody freaking’ cold.  It was weird.  Just a normal winter morning and then BAM!  In comes the wind…a flash blizzard/white outs and instantly –34 Celsius wind chill.  I do not want to get out of bed tomorrow morning!  UGHHH!!

I scrapped for the Scrap Bachelor, week 2 challenge.  I had to use red in my layout and two photos.  SO, i found these old photos of me from my 33rd birthday.  A co-worker from the office hired a ‘clown-a-gram’ to make me feel special.  *Yeah, i was going through a divorce and could use a good smile!”  So…this clown comes in the office and I turn beat fringing’ red.  He made me hold my balloons, wear these glasses and put on a red nose.  ha!  Albeit, embarrassing but funny as hell and really appreciated.  I’ll never forget it.

I almost did forget about the Polaroid's though…had to scrap them.  *Using December Alternate kit and a few other items from my stash.  ENJOY!

008 

Don’t forget…the crop is coming up next weekend!!  Hope you can join us!  :)

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin