Friday, August 21, 2009

Scrapper’s House Week #2

We are having so much fun at the Big Scrappy House over at Life Preservers.  Right now we are voting to see who the MOLE is and we had to create a layout for our second week.  Can you believe my wonderful LP friends actually think I could be the Mole?  ha!  Am I??  (hehehe)

I hope I make it to the third round – I’m having so much fun, I never want to leave!!

009 

The cool thing about this layout is that I used the August Mini Kit – Mark’s Paper Company.  OMG, i love this paper.  **the bling, cardstock, Patterned Paper, and pom pom trim were in the kit – everything else from my stash. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Sandra! You're so awesome with flowers! Good luck in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous girl!!! I love this LO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin