Saturday, March 28, 2009

LP Blog Hop

Pssst.   Have you heard about the Life Preserver’s Scrapbook Club Online Crop this weekend?  If you haven’t you should seriously consider taking a HOP over and checking it out.  There are some really amazing challenges and projects posted by our amazingly talented design team. 

Did you arrive from a link on Rebekah’s blog?  Did you get your word??  Think you are close to figuring out the answer?!  If not…you should go back to the top of the totem pole and go visit the LP Blog.  Get your word…and hop over to the next blog etc., etc., until you find all the words you need to create our secret phrase.  Once you’ve figured out what the secret phrase is, , go back to the Life Preserver’s Scrapbook Club and PM (private Message) Danielle.  How else is she gonna know who qualifies for a shot at an awesome prize (Do you remember her blog?)  :)

Still waiting to find out what your word is???  Well….don’t feel so ALONE – I think everyone else does too.  ha!  Get it??  (wink wink).   I love to be ALONE at times…don’t  you???

Now, since I have your attention, let me show you some of the designs I’ve made so far using the March Alternate Kit from LP (Best Scrapbook club ever!).  These kit papers were absolutely fun and frilly – and I had so  much fun making these! 

001

004

005

006

007

Again, thanks so much for visiting!!  I hope you bookmark this blog and visit again…and don’t forget to leave your comment.  YOU must leave a comment to qualify for the blog hop game.

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff!
    I have book marked you and will visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stuff ROCKS Sandra!!! Love it!! Adding your blog to my favs right now!!! :) Thanks for the blog hop fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it to the end! I love your blog, Sandra. You are SO creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo HOO!!! I made it!!!! This was so fun!! Gret struff you've done with your kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies - i love you all too!! I cant' believe I'm commenting on my own blog post, but...if there's a chance that I can win something free that's really cool - then i'm all over it like white on rice. Danielle has some really awesome gifts to go with her big generous heart. Can you say bling...?? BLING IT ON!!!!!!! Now off to reread my instructions so I'll know what to do next. ha! See ya at the CROP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all your layouts from this kit are very pretty :) I always check your blog from time to time and I love seeing your comments on mine :) I'm looking forward to more chatting at the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stitching you do Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your style and might have to scraplift some of those layouts (wink, wink) and don't think I didn't notice that 1 you turned into a L.....hehehehe.....thanks for all your hard work on the crop....sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sandra,

    Your blog is FAB and your MARCH designs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFL sandra commenting in your own blog :D

    Great job on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you've done with the kit! Hmmm....too bad I missed that one :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your work, your blog is fun. You use a ton of fabulous embelllis! Great style. (Thanks for the ATG link on the side!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you have done with the kit. Now I am wishing I had gotten the alternate one too. Thanks for sharing all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know that your work amazes me!!! I have told you many times before and I will tell you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm finally getting around to visiting the blogs! I love your blog skin, it's adorable! It's so fun reading all the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love your Layouts, Sandra. Thanks for a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the scallops on your projects! Great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANK YOU FOR ROCKING THIS CROP, SANDRA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to second Melissa's comment!! This has to have been one of the funnest crops I've participated in or helped out in!! We DT's so rocked this crop and it wouldn't have been so successful without all of your hard work! You are a rockstar DT leader!!!
    I love all of your layouts and challenges! I still have some challenges to work on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin