Tuesday, September 16, 2008

6 things that make you go hmmmmmmmm...

I was recently tagged by Elizabeth to write 6 quirky things you might not know about me. First off...I can be pretty quirky. AND I mean no offense if I use inappropriate language in the following post, but i'm being honest. Here goes!

1. I like to feel my boobies before I go to sleep. HA!! Okay...they are soft. They are round. AND they are so comforting. I don't linger or go nutso or anything...i just give 'em a good squeeze. (And no i don't particularly look for lumps - my boyfriend would find those - believe me!)

2. I have a slight problem remembering if I turned my car lights off. I will turn them off and tell myself, "they are off", but by the time I get to the door of the house i can't remember if I turned them off and i often have to run back out and check. I'm such a dork.

3. I like pop music. I listen to the same music as my teenagers do. I like it. I try to sing and dance but my kids think i look and sound like a total dufus.

4. I love to cry. I guess everyone needs a good howl now and then, but I love to be depressed for a day or two and get all those hormones out. Who wants to be happy everyday??

5. If you tell me to be good or not to swear, i will purposely do the opposite just to piss you off. **Hey...why should i conform?

6. I hate wearing underwear. I hate panty lines and i go commando whenever i get the chance.

Guess I have to tag 6 people...but that would be breaking my quirk rule #5, so i won't bother. :)

2 comments:

  1. OMW! Girl you are too funny!!!! Your list is definitely you girl! And I wouldn't expect anything less! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha....glad you got a chuckle ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin