WELCOME to the launch of my new blog. That's right..."She's a scrap freak" is brand spanking new!!! This is the 'in' thing for scrap designers ain't it?? They get a blog, they post their layouts, they share their finds and all their fans read and get inspired and do the same?! :) Scrapping isn't art if it isn't shared!! AND although someday my family and friends will be able to enjoy my scrapbooks, why not share it with the rest of the world, RIGHT NOW?! I hope my scrapbooks not only leave wonderful memories for my children, but also leave footprints and tearstains as a reminder of how challenging, yet rewarding, life can be when it is embraced. I hope to be able to inspire others to leave their legacy in the same way.
I would like to welcome all my LP friends and thank you for visiting!! Today is my first day serving you on the Design Team and this is my way of showing how much this new position means to me. Post a comment to let me know you were here and i'll pick a random name for a small RAK! **Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian Friends.

So tell me...what is your vice??? Are you addicted to something?? Is it cigarettes, alcohol, tea, diet coke, movies.... Whatever it is...tell me about it. ***Please...we already know you are addicted to scrapbooking - so that does not count!!!
YAHOOOO!!! I get to be the first to post a comment on your new blog!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the LP DT!!!!
Oh...and I am addicted to coffee!!
ReplyDeleteI am addicted to CSI.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Sandra!! I am addicted to coffee and television! I limit myself to two huge cups a day, and about an hour or so of TV a day! That might make a good layout!! Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteGabrielle
Love your title design! My addiction.... thrift store shopping.
ReplyDeleteVery cool blog girl!!! I am addicted to...well, I don;t know!!! Probably chocolate of some sort!!
ReplyDeletehey my soul sista, check you out :D i'm addicted to coffee, booze and cigs (ohh wait i quit those lol dangit)
ReplyDeletelove you gf
Way to go chickie, love the new blog and the new cool attitude too!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME Blog girl! I love it! I can't wait to see your upcoming work. Muah! Oh, I am addicted to Pepsi. I drink about 6 or 7 a day. Omgosh I have to quit. It's way to much sugar.
ReplyDeletei'm a coffee addict......congrats on the dt position and the blog is looking good.
ReplyDeleteI love it, Sandra! You come up with the coolest stuff :thumbsup:
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I can tell you one thing that I'm NOT addicted too hehehe! I guess just food in general LOL
Shellye
Love the new blog, GF!
ReplyDeleteCOFFEE is my addiction (except of course BUYING s'book supplies and collecting stamps!)
Welcome aboard-glad to have you on the Team!