Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July kits are DELICIOUS!

I was so excited that my TWO kits arrived in the mail today!! The featured kit is so classy looking and the alternate kit is just so cute!! In love, in love!! Tonight, I made two layouts for part of my DT assignment. I have one left to make, but i'll do that tomorrow night.

My daughter took these "less than perfect photos" of Front Man, Jacob Hoggard from Hedley at the concert we went to in February of this year. We love this band, not just 'cuz they ROCK, but because Jacob Hoggard was a contestant in our "Canadian Idol", and although he didn't win, he sure won our hearts with his magnetic, energetic personality and wonderful talent. (Hid bod ain't bad either!) ha! Here's the layout!


This is a picture of my daughter Kayla and her 'special auntie which she calls "NANA". I traced a dinner plate for the circle and hand drew the 'petals' with a black sharpie. I love how the flower turned out...something a little different than a plain old circle (although those are nice too!)


I cannot tell you how much better in real life the paper from those kits are!! Seriously...the photos do not depict how perfect they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin