Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gutter Girlz Prompt #3

I have been waiting since last prompt for the new post - and boy was I happy today knowing it was the 15th of the month!! :) So the prompt was "FIGHT"...song by Gretchen (take me to bed) and the technique was Tearing. Since these are prompts and not rules i took it to heart the exact way it prompted me.

Fight = I cannot FIGHT with my Boyfriend
Song = Make love not war
Technique = Fighting tears me up inside because of my divorce.

Here is my layout:


Here is the journalling:

"Fighting with you scares me...and I would rather give in when we argue, even if I am right and you are wrong, because If I NEVER used to fight with my EX husband and we ended up getting divorced...well I just cannot put myself in that position again. So...I avoid any confrontation at any cost. We'll have to live with it...If you are going to be Mine."

11 comments:

  1. Um, wow! This is incredible, so moving. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! So happy that you were waiting for us!! You did a GREAT job making our dirty gutter YOURS!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your journaling and the way you put yourself out there. Thanks for playing....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design of this is incredible!! Thanks for playing with us Gutter Girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so glad you loved the new prompt!! I think this my fav prompt too!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome Sandra! Love your take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, this is such a great lo! i love your journaling and i totally get it. thanks for getting in the gutter with us girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, WOW! This page is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us....I just LOVE healing pages like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! I love how honest you were and all the cool elements you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umm yeah.. total love for this! Cathartic pages really get to me.. rock on girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout, i love your take on the challenge and your journaling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin