Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Did some scrapping!

The Latte Love Crop was a huge success.  We had so much fun and got a whole bunch of scrappin’ done!  All of the fabulous challenges are still listed and you can still have access to them all.  I’d like to personally thank all that participated and all that provided for it…what a FUN time!!
I love scrapping – oh wait, i think you guys already know that!  (ha!)

I’ve been horrible at updating my blog and I feel so bad about that.  Really I DO!  I promise to try and keep it updated!

SO…without further ado, here are a few layouts which I created at the crop.  I’d also like to unofficially officially announce that the winners for my challenges will receive a RAK from Shabby Chic Crafts.  Have you seen their Valentine tags??  OMG, Veronica’s stuff is really pretty.  I’m going to have a hard time giving these babies away!  ;)  She just posted some new Spring stuff too…that will go great with the APRIL kit!

Hope you all had a sweet Valentine’s Day!  Lots of Love from me.  xo

P.S.  Leave me a comment and tell me what you liked most about the crop! 

001

006

017

012

013

014 

I just got my January Kit…and will have my designs uploaded by the end of the week…so check back soon!  ;)

4 comments:

  1. I mostly enjoyed hanging with you ladies! Love your creations from the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I loved most about the crop were the amazing challenges and games the DT came up with! I wish I could complete them all! Oh, and the playlist. He, he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your first lo has a dreamy gorgeous quality to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo .... a fellow Ottawan! Those are some fabulous layouts!!! And thanks for the visit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin