Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Colour Challenge

I love purple and Green Together.  Never really scrapped much with Purple.  I think alot of people are afraid of it, but I’ve had this LP kit in my basket for over a year, gnawing at me…calling me out to use it up!  These gorgeous papers are from Collage Press.  It’s a line called FRESH.  You know how the story goes.  You see the kit, you aren’t too sure – so you don’t order it.  You look in the gallery and see some fabulous layouts with it.  You stalk the internet trying to find a store where you can buy it online.   Yep, that’s what happened to me!!  :)  Got any purple and green paper you need inspiration to get scrapping??  Come on over to Life Preserver’s and check out our Weekly Challenge forum.  :)

001002

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sandra, this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO PRETTY ~ the layering and textures are wonderful and of course the colour too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin