I spy with my little eye, something on Page 114.
My first published layout is in there! I’m so excited I’m happier than a pig in mud! I got my copy in the mail today – but I think you should be able to pick up your copy September 1st.
You can go to their website – for more information about the magazine. It’s my favorite magazine – and I’m not just saying that because they published my work. It really is an awesome one with a tonne of talented artists featured!! Inspiration, creativity and FRESHNESS. I need to celebrate with a drink!! CHEERS!! Yay me!!
Congrats Sandra!!! Your layout is awesome too!!! :) I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!! I love this magazine too - some serious talent we have up here in the Great White North!!! Congrats to you...well deserved!!! Cheers!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sandra!!! Well deserved! Your layout is fantastic!! Can't say I'm surprised though 'cause your work is always so inspirational!!!! I just love your style!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so so so awesome! I am totally Jealous and when you get a chance (or when they say you can) post the layout they picked so us US folks can see it too :D
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool, congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sandra on your first publish ! Hope to see many more of your creations in this awesome Canadian magazine ! I will be haunting the stores until I get one in my hands !!! Your creations are such an inspiration !
ReplyDelete