Von had posted a challenge on LP message board to use up our christmas stash, so I did just that. Check out these awesome cards I made using pieces from a couple of past LP kits. :)
The first set of cards were made using Stampin’ Up stamp.
Von had posted a challenge on LP message board to use up our christmas stash, so I did just that. Check out these awesome cards I made using pieces from a couple of past LP kits. :)
The first set of cards were made using Stampin’ Up stamp.
"When Life gives you scraps, make something with them."
"Scrapbooking is cheaper than a therapist."
If you want to use any of my ideas or feature my work, please take a minute to email me. Thanks!
Those rock!!!!! Teach me how!!
ReplyDeleteI love them...must scraplift.
Those look great, I love the last one!
ReplyDeleteThese are all gorgeous, I love the mistletoe backing paper on the first one and the little christmas tree image is reall cute. Your card are all so beautiful though, I certainly couldn't pick a favourite. Love Jane xx
ReplyDelete