Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Alternate Kit

The LP June alternate kit was a mixture of Cosmo Cricket and My Mind’s Eye.  What a fun kit to work with, especially making the little mini album I’m about to show you.

I made this using old CD’s and my circle punch.  For this album, I used 8 CD’s – that’s 8 less CD’s going in the landfill – yay Eco ME!!  :)  These are photos my daughter, when she was little.   Gosh, I’m so in love with this album.

006  012 011 008

009

010

I also made a couple of layouts and cards. 

016

015

017

020 
Thanks for looking.  :)  Be sure to check out all the other awesome stuff the design team has created.  The mini albums made this month are outstanding!!

6 comments:

  1. I love love love what you did with the kit! I am drooling over that mini album! How did you get the holes in those CDs for the ring?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crop-a-dile! It actually punched through CD's at the same time - go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra,

    You are one talented woman! I love your projects!!

    Thank you so much for commenting on my Paper Crafts blog post. Before my husband and I were married I had to leave the country for a trip and we were apart for three of the longest weeks of my life! I hope you get to hug your honey soon!

    P.S. I LOVE your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, as always!! eeek!! You do such great work. Please add these to our flickr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, your projects are gorgeous!! That mini album is fabulous, I love all the details and the shape is great. Thanks for sharing your great projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin