Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ready Set Slow!

Did you know Life Preserver’s is hosting a scrapping contest?  Each Saturday a new challenge will be posted with specific instructions.   The first challenge, called Heat 1 was to create a layout gathering inspiration from a certain painting.  This is the layout I created for that challenge.  Don’t worry, I’m happy now, but…the painting inspired me to scrap it.  AND that is one of the reasons I scrap.  My feelings are poured into the projects.

002 

**patterned paper from Marks Paper Company. 
Thank you Danielle – I LOVE it!!  I’m not usually a fan of purple but I am in love with this!!

Tonight, I made this layout using the new Courtship Line also from Marks Paper Company. 

001
And used up some scraps to make these cards.  It’s been a good scrappy week! 

002  
003

AND by the way….big American Idol fan here….I absolutely loved Adam and Allison tonight. 

4 comments:

  1. Sandra...I am always left speechless when I look at your work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've gotten a lot done lately! I think your layout for Heat 1 is my favorite layout of yours (that and the Ottawa one!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects as always Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have LOVED seeing all of your awesome projects. You've got some serious skills! :)

    ...And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin