Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My first Publish

I got an exciting email today from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  I am going to be published in their Fall Issue – ready to hit the stores September 1st.  This is really exciting for me…and it’s the first time one of my layout designs will be published in an actual ‘real paper’ LIVE magazine.   I am so excited to be able to share my love of scrapbooking.   WOOHOO!!

I just wanted to personally thank Laura Lee for encouraging me to submit.  All of my blog followers and scrappy friends have been so supportive.  I wanted you all to know I truly appreciate your kind comments and for cheering me on! 

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! That is so awesome Sandra!!!! You rock and totally deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sandra! That is so exciting! Congrats to you it's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be submitting all the time Girl! You have amazing talent! congrats on the pub :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin