Here in Canada it’s Victoria Day this coming Monday, which translates into a long weekend. I’ll be spending lots of time on my hands and knees in the garden in sheep manure, water and worms. ahhhhhhhh…i love gardening!!
The boyfriend has advised me of the baby robin eggs in the nest in his backyard. I’ll try to get some pictures to post for Monday.
Be sure to check out Life Preservers to see the sneek peeks for July. To die for!!! **My Little Shoebox, Fancy Pants, Bling, Scrap Within Reach, Prima, My Little Yellow Bicycle, Maya Road, Moxxies, and of course the gorgeous custom LP stamp set.
For now, I leave you with a few cards that I made this week, STASH and kill my kits, so i can buy new stuff and not feel too guilty about it. Hope your weekend is fabulous!
Wow!!! Love all your cards, they are great. I love the idea of using up that stash...to make room for more!!! Have a great long weekend!
ReplyDeleteI love those cards and I had to pick my jaw off the floor when I saw the July kits! lol My new blog look is up and running, yippee! lol
ReplyDeleteHave a great holiday Sandra and enjoy your long weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! You have been a busy girl!
Hello
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards,what a talented lady you are.
Happy holiday to you and enjoy your gardening adventures.
hey, love your cards. They look all so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes from Berlin/Germany =)