Thursday, April 16, 2009

LP’s Weekly challenge

I’m hosting the Weekly challenge at Life Preserver’s this week.  First, I challenge you to scrap about an event.  This could be a concert, a day trip to the zoo, visiting the Emergency Room with your child (been there, done that!), a birthday, or a party.  Anything goes!  The twist to the challenge is to do something on your layout that you’ve never done before.  Visit the LP CLASSROOM to get ideas for new techniques!!  It could be sewing, stickles, shimmerz, paint, doodling or chipboard.  JUST do something you’ve always been too nervous or lazy to try.  Ha…i say lazy, cuz I know I am! 

Here is an example using these two rules for my challenge. 

001

002

This is my daughter and step daughter with Chris Greenwood from Manafest.  (He’s a christian hip hop artist).  I had never used Shimmerz before.  SO, i tried it on my foam alphas and my floral accent.  You too can learn how to use Shimmerz by logging into the LP message board and looking up Danielle’s class on Shimmerz!  This stuff is awesome and  sooooooo easy to use!! 

So…i wanna see your layouts!!  Log into the LP Message board and show me your stuff!!  You never know…i could have a RAK for ya?  (wink wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin