Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Baskets

I must admit that in the past couple of years, I haven’t really done anything for the kids for Easter.  You know…they are kind of old to get chocolate and don’t believe in the Easter Bunny so I figured what’s the point??  BUT this year, I am really feeling the Easter Goodness.  I guess it must be because this year I am VERY excited that Spring has arrived.  It was a loooooong winter – that’s for sure!

I put these together for the kids.  I can’t wait to give it to them!  006

008
007
Those cards inside are handmade – of course!  Something else I’ve never done for the kids.  Here’s a close up of them.  :)

002 004 001
And here’s a couple of extra cards I made.  I’ve decided this year I’m actually going to mail some of these out to family and close friends.  :)

003

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is I wish I was your kid!! Then I could say my mom rocks!!!

    Great job Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baskets are so cute. I bet they loved them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin