Today was a wonderful pyjamas day! That’s right…i got up, ate breakfast – did a few chores; but stayed in my pyjamas all day long. Have I ever mentioned that I love days like this? The weather over here in Ontario has been fabulous and sunny. Spring is definitely in the air. Which is why…I was in the mood to go through some of my f-ugly paper packs and old spring embellishments that have been hanging on my pegboard for two years and make these fabulous, bright and cheery spring cards! Aren’t they fabulous? I am not a card maker. I opt to do a layout before I make cards, but I really need to get some new photos – so what better to do than take a stab at my scraps stash! Yay me!!
I should go off and make some dinner now for my starving children. I am making huge homeade waffles with whipping cream, fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. mmmmmmmmmmm!!
**P.S. Here’s a hint…I downloaded the NEW MSN Messenger – Windows Live Writer – It has the most amazing BLOG WRITER EDITOR…which you’ll see me trying out over the next few days. This is just waaaay too awesome
Those rock!!!! Wow you've been busy!
ReplyDeleteThose cards are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow girl!! Those are some very very pretty cards!! I love em!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag!