Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So excited!!

Guess what?? I know...I'm extremely excited and pumped for another exciting 9 months on the Life Preserver's Design Team. I was totally stoked that Yvonne asked me to be Design Team Co-Ordinator also. This is a passion of mine. I am naturally administrative - well it's what I do professionally, so this comes naturally. I am really excited and looking forward to working with some very talented and beautiful women and dear friends. Life Preserver's is home...KWIM? Gosh, I love that place. :)

Welcome new and returning DT members: Rebecca, Melissa, Aimee, Rebekah, Gabrielle, and Danielle. Our Guest Design Team Member for January is Lisa. Congratulations all!! To all who tried out but didn't make it this time round...DO NOT GIVE UP!!!

We will be having a crop in January, so be sure to check us out and join in the fun!! More on that shortly. ;)

I just got my kit tonight...and must work on my christmas cards tonight, but I prommise to work on my DT assignments this week!! The kits are delicious! Seriously...Yvonne, you are doing an amazing job!!

4 comments:

  1. You will be awesome as the coordinator!! CONGRATS!!!

    Can't wait for the crop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be an amazing coordinator. I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you are the coordinator. You deserve it!!!! You ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sandra you really do deserve it! I know that you will bless others as you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin