Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged. Tagged to post 7 random facts about me. I guess I should post 7 random NEW facts about me. Ha...this will be fitting with my current lifestyle.

1. I'm at home sick and I've cleaned more today than I have all month. (Thought maybe I got sick cuz house was such a mess - ha)

2. I dream about scrapbooking. I wake up and think about scrapbooking. I often have to make a layout before I do anything, or else I think about scrapbooking all day and can't concentrate on life. (how pathetic is that?)

3. I hate to go out (like Yvonne). I'll get it online or make it before I drive 2 miles to the closest Michaels'.

4. My boyfriend is buying me new tires for my birthday next week. He asked me what I wanted and I said, "tires", so he bought them. How awesome is he?

5. I haven't dyed my hair since July. It needs to be done really bad. I have more grey hair than dyed hair at this point. I look about 50 years old.

6. I love Jon and Kate plus 8. I watch it and feel blessed about my life. HA!

7. I wish I didn't have to work. (Hey, i guess we all wish that eh?), unless of course your name is Yvonne and you are the new owner of Life Preserver's Scrapbook Club. (See random fact #2)

I tag, Elizabeth, Kayla, Jeanette, Zoa, and Krista.
**I can't remember how many I was supposed to tag, but I think 5 is enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin