This layout was inspired by the glitter I got from Rebecca. (Crop RAK's are awesome!) I hadn't made my own glitter goodness for a layout before but I surprisingly had alot of fun making these letters! HOW FUN! These are pictures of the kids when we went for our Thanksgiving Walk in the woods. It was an uncleared forest on my BF's property. The only way we didn't get lost was becuase the BF had brilliantly spray painted some of the tree trunks white...to mark our path. IT was an excellent adventure! **scalloped tags from Shabby Chic Crafts.

This next layout is of Kayla and Jory drinking apple cider at the Apple Orchard. Every year, we do the apple picking thing at this one particular farm and afterwards we stop at the barn to eat hot apple donuts and apple cider. For this layout I used the card and envelope I received from a friend. I loved the stripes and the colours on the card and knew I had to re-use it! Nothing wrong with recycling!! ;) The scalloped tag and chipboard in the centre, as well as the background cardstock under CIDER are from Scenic Route from our fall kit last year (LP). The blue patterned paper is from Daisy Bucket (another LP kit from Spring 2008).

And finally...this layout (which turned out to be one of my favorite layouts thus far) is of my son. This was also taken on Thanksgiving weekend, on our family walk in the woods. I used papers from the Garden Gate collection from Daisy Bucket (Previous LP kit), and layered various elements for a fall look. The leaves were from a small leaf flourish bundle I bought at the Dollarama. Simply, pull the leaves off the plastic stems and staple to the background cardstock. You can cover up the staples with elements, tags or ribbon. **No one would ever know! The handmade posies are from Zoa's Etsy Shop!

Please be sure to drop by the LP message board for an announcement regarding the Design Team Call. Yvonne will be accepting submissions for a new Design Team very soon! Have a great FallTastic Day! Stay warm and cozy!! :)
I love your layouts as always! Such inspiration for me while I am sitting here at my desk scrapping, or at least trying too!
ReplyDeleteI love fall too, and your LO's make me want to go rake some leaves & jump in them!!
ReplyDelete