Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ahhh...a scrap evening!

I feel like I haven't scrapped in ages!! I was so anxious to get a couple of layouts done tonight that I cleaned like a madwoman when I got home from work, so I'd have no excuse not to! This first layout is for the LP July Sketch Contest. Every month we have a sketch challenge based on a sketch from Page Maps. Most items were from the July Alternate kit. **non kit items used were the phrased ribbon, scalloped cardstock, dollarama thickers and that little tiny butterfly brad (which i got from Melissa).


This next layout is of the kids on Bear Hug Day. In order to raise money for Cancer Research they participated in the "WORLD's Biggest Bear Hug attempt for Guiness World Book Records." One of my daughter's classmates was dying from Cancer, and my son had a couple of friends in remission, so it hit home and was a very important day for them. **July alternate Kit.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the bold and bright colors of the first one and the elements of the 2nd one! You were on a roll, I love your style and how you create such a well balanced layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin