I can't stress enough how much I adore Katie and Josh on SYTYCD. I am totally mesmerized by their dancing. You know, it's a show that I didn't seriously think i'd get into. I've surprised myself. I think I cry every week watching because some of the dances are so touching. My favorite choregrapher is Mia Michaels!! She's so emotional!! I just found out that we missed Katy Perry on SYTYCD last week, when we were on holidays. "I kissed a girl" just happens to be my favorite song this month. It's so Catchy!!! Poop...that's a bummer - thank God for YouTube! ;) FUN, FUN, FUN!!
I am waiting for my first DT kit to arrive so I can do my layouts for July, but in the meantime, and because I was kinda bored tonight, I did this layout of my sister's Dog Rusty drooling over her Peanut Butter toast. Man, did I laff!! I love all the red and blue in this one! I used a mixture of Daisy Bucket Playlist, October Afternoon and Prima (Dude). **ribbon and foam letters from my stash
Thought i'd ask you...what your latest obsession is?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting 'She's a Scrap Freak!' blog. I love to hear from you, so I'm thanking you in advance for making me smile today. :) May your day be blessed!